--Spoiler alert, Dan is writing tonight. Jamie is exhausted and feels like gossiping with the nurses right now, so I'm letting her be. I am surrounded by women and am a little annoyed that the Giants lost again.--
We came in this morning to hear good news that Naya's night was stable and that her vitals were still holding. Oxygen saturation was still at 95+ and her BP was holding. Her O2 saturation is at 96 right now, though we saw it dip to 86 during the afternoon. They believe it was just positioning of the ET tube that was causing the de-sat.
Her kidneys have taken a little beating over the last few days with the medications they give to help her pee (which helps her decrease the overall puffiness). They are cutting those medications temporarily to see if it helps, though it may make her edema come back even more.
Long term, the current neonatalogist is consulting with the surgeons to see what the criteria is to accept her for exploratory surgery again to take a look at her lymph system and do a biopsy. Criteria may include coming off all the pressers (Epi is still off, Dopa at 12), lowering/coming off the Nitric Oxide, lowering settings on the Jet vent and/or having more days of stability. We will learn what the criteria is in a couple of days, so until then, we are hoping/praying/believing that she will stay stable and continue fighting. Everyone here is just in love with this little girl and rooting for her. It really helps us.
Lots of love to everyone who is supporting us through this. We appreciate you all.