I probably should have posted this New Year's Day but I didn't. I've had a few days to digest this whole 2012 thing now and I've decided to come up with a list of goals/accomplishments to complete this year in lieu of a resolution. Here goes.
1. Give birth to a healthy baby (yes, this is my number one goal and dependent on quite a few factors other than my own determination but it is staying on the list.)
2. Be more patient with Ty and more active with his life. I was so depressed for so long that I was really neglecting this. Need to be better in this area.
3. Always be there for Dan when he needs me.
4. Revamp this blog and make it more of an informational/support center for infant loss. I will keep blogging but I want more resources for mamas on here. I especially would like to start by adding lots of local resources and start raising money to help parents with the costs after a loss.
5. Walk and raise at least $1000 for the March for Babies walk in April. (Putting my team together right now and more information will follow.)
6. Continue going to the gym everyday. Taking a week off right now (to avoid the New Years Resolution gym goers) but will return next week.
7. Put together a public event for this year's Candle Lighting in December. I've already got a location, just need to put this bad boy together. I've got 11 months, I think I can do it.
8. Try to meet my niece before she turns 1.
I think that's it for now. I am sure I will be adding more to the list as the year goes on. Strangely enough, I feel like the New Year has lifted some of the fog of the depression I have been in since Naya passed away. It's still there but just not as thick as before. I'm slowly pushing my way through it.